888-709-3939 | 970-479-2260 | Fax 970-479-2355 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a scratch player or a novice, the Vail Golf Club will challenge your game. Its practice facilities are an ideal way to begin or end each round and include:
- Full length driving range with natural grass tee area
- Large practice putting green
- Chipping and sand practice area
- Video swing analysis
The Vail Golf Club Pro Shop carries a wide selection of golf equipment, accessories and apparel for all your golfing needs, including the highest quality brands of:
- Golf equipment
- Men's apparel
- Women's apparel
- Visors and hats
- Golf accessories, including belts, balls, shoes, gloves, sunglasses and much more.
Visiting Vail without your clubs? Not to worry – the Vail Golf Club proudly offers the highest quality rental clubs. The courteous and friendly staff will get you set up and onto the tee in no time.
- Vail Golf Club requires proper golf attire, which includes collared shirts, and does not allow denim.
- Children must be six years old to be on the course.
- All spectators are required to ride in golf carts.
- Each player must have his/her own bag of golf clubs.
- Vail Golf Club is a spikeless shoe facility.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed on the premises.
Vail Golf Club Pass Holder/ Resident Rules for All Golf Course Facilities
- Conduct: Any misconduct deemed serious by the Vail Golf Club staff may result in the pass being revoked or suspended.
- Liquor license regulations prohibit players from bringing alcohol onto the premises. No outside coolers are allowed.
- Dress Code Enforced. Collared shirt and proper golf attire are required. No denim, tank tops or cut-offs are allowed on the course or practice facility.
- Players must check-in at the pro shop 15 minutes prior to play, where their starter slip will be generated. A receipt must be presented to the starter prior to play.
- Pass holders are required to follow all tee time reservation rules presented above.
- All golf cart users must have a valid driver’s license. Due to safety concerns, no carts are allowed in the parking lot. Users are responsible for any cart damage while operating the cart.
- Pace of Play Guidelines: Vail Golf Club requires all golfers to maintain our pace of play policy of 2 hours and 10 minutes per 9 holes and 4 hours and 20 minutes per 18 holes.